Loading...
Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Projectlibre v1.5.1Project Management Software- open source alternative to Microsoft Project


ProjectLibre Project Management Software



ProjectLibre project management software is an open source alternative to Microsoft Project. It has been downloaded in 146 countries the first month of release and was just voted Sourceforge's "Project of the Month" ProjectLibre is compatible with Microsoft Project 2003, 2007 and 2010 files. You can simply open them on Linux, Mac OS or Windows and if desired save results back.

ProjectLibre has been rewritten and added key features:

* Compatibility with Microsoft Project 2010
* User Interface improvement
* Printing (does not allow printing)
* Bug fixes

projectlibre-1.5.1 Released on 2012-10-17
Release 1.5.1 uploaded with Microsoft Project import/export fixes

5 comments:

  1. Very good post! I was just telling one of my good friends how project planning software completely changed the way I work and made my more organized. Thank you for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the postings. I am highly glad to know the benefits of ACCOUNTING SERVICE SOFTWARE . I will return with my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.


    Angela West

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was searching for this kind of software for my business. It will help me save more time and make more money. It also help to share file in grouping and may hold secure delicate details.
    Thanks for sharing this Project Management Software. It is extremely helpful for me.

    ReplyDelete

 
TOP